Canopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Lehi. We build modern, easy-to-use software for tax professionals, and love to find simple solutions to complex problems. Canopy is poised to disrupt a $10 billion software market and you should be a part of it.
Product Management at Canopy
Product managers at Canopy are thoughtful, practical, able to make good decisions and love to collaborate. The product team at Canopy has the responsibility and empowerment to make sure we are building the right products for our users through research, validation and fostering a collaborative culture throughout the company — if this sounds like you, apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
What you will do
- Work cross-functionally with design and engineering teams to represent the product team, foster design discussions, make sound product decisions and encourage feedback in product planning and execution.
- Collaborate closely with product, design and engineering leadership to define product experiences and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Work extremely close with engineering to ensure the highest quality implementation of the product.
- Solicit feedback from everyone; including users, product managers, designers, engineers, sales, support and marketing to ensure a seamless overall product experience is created.
- Perform ongoing market and competitive analysis to discover new opportunities
- Talk to our users on a daily-basis.
- Work with our users to understand and discover product gaps and opportunities
- Help preserve Canopy’s unique culture. We uphold strong values such as delivering an excellent product to our users, hiring passionate people for every position, and maintaining transparency across the organization.
What you will need to know / have:
- Experience in an individual contributor, product management role.
- Proven ability to research, design and develop great products people love - preferably in a SaaS business.
- Experience building a product strategy and vision that is aligned cross-functionally with engineering, sales, CS, and marketing.
- Proven ability to lead through transparent communication, and service-like influence.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with design-thinking product development
- Enough technical expertise to know what's up
- A sense of humor, user empathy, confidence and humility.
We also offer the following perks:
- Great medical and dental benefits, and life insurance
- Open Vacation Policy
- Fully-stocked kitchen 24/7
- Foosball and ping pong
- Canopy stock options
- Fun off-sites (we recently went down to Powell for a houseboating adventure)
- Standing desks
Canopy's mission is to make taxing work simple.
Canopy is building sophisticated, cloud-based software to make resolving IRS collections easier on tax professionals and their clients. It allows effortless gathering of client information and documents, robust tax analytics, auto-completion of tax forms, and more.
Want to learn more about Canopy? Visit Canopy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Marketing
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Lead Product Manager
Descartes Labs, Santa Fe, NM
Qualtrics, Provo, UT
Director of Product Management, Cloudflare Workers
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Manager/Sr Manager of Product Operations
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
Director of Product Management, Device Identity & Access Management
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA