- You have an excellent attitude.
- You're a team player.
- You'll learn to understand tax professionals/industry in depth.
- You love to beat your own PRs.
- You have a proven ability to sell.
- You are goal oriented.
- You articulate yourself (and product value) well.
- You're witty or funny, or not, but you connect with people quickly.
- You like to experiment and work smart.
- You are motivated to fast-forward your career.
- You are tech savvy (typing, email, using software, working fast).
- You will tightly follow a simple sales process.
- You have experience in tax and accounting.
- You have worked in SaaS.
- You have worked as an outbound sales professional before.
- You know Salesforce.com.
- Talented, driven team.
- Promote from within mentality.
- Refreshing culture of excellence.
- Meaningful salary, commission, and equity.
- Comprehensive training and a playbook to succeed.
- Endless leads provided (goodbye, mindless lead mining).
- Antiquated competitive landscape.
- World-class investors behind the vision.
After applying, take this short assessment. #LifeatCanopy is centered around one thing—culture. It drives what we do every day. To better help us get to know you, please take the following short assessment. These questions will give us and you personal insights about the kinds of things you value and what kind of company you would be happiest joining. At the end of the assessment, we will ask a few administrative questions. These will not be used to disqualify you immediately. We will always follow-up with clarification.
Canopy's mission is to make taxing work simple.
Canopy is building sophisticated, cloud-based software to make resolving IRS collections easier on tax professionals and their clients. It allows effortless gathering of client information and documents, robust tax analytics, auto-completion of tax forms, and more.
Want to learn more about Canopy? Visit Canopy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Global Sales Development
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Sales Specialist - Stanford Shopping Center
Peloton, Palo Alto, CA
Strategic Account Specialist
Schoology, NYC HQ
Inside Sales Representative
Rocket Lawyer, Ogden, UT
Senior Solution Architect
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA