We are seeking a QA Tax form intern candidate who can help us review, evaluate, and test rules/logic for federal tax software. This position requires a highly motivated individual who has a passion for quality and can work alongside other tax professionals, designers, product managers, and software engineers. Excellent communication and attention to detail will be critical to your success.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in reviewing logic for federal tax forms and worksheets
- Develop creative solutions for reviewing, evaluating, and testing tax forms and returns
- Research relevant and applicable tax law
- Work with a team to audit and test tax computations for accuracy
- Test and verify tax forms using proprietary technology
- Learn how to test forms in using an automated testing tool, and capture tax scenarios using the tool
- Minimum 15-25 hours per week
- Available for at least 1 year
- Attention to detail required
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- No specialized tax knowledge required
- No specialized technology, QA or software knowledge required
Why work for us?
- Gain unique tax experience and learn about tax technology
- Work for a startup
- Enjoy great work flexibility
- Unlimited snacks
- Foosball and ping pong
- Work with QA team members with CPA experience
Canopy is a tech startup in Lehi building simple, delightful software for tax professionals. We place strong emphasis on product and solving real problems for our users. If you are interested in getting on board with a SaaS startup, you will not find a faster growing, early stage startup in Utah. Everyone always asks if we tell our employees to rate us highly on Glassdoor… but we don’t! Canopy is a great place to work. Our culture is one of ownership, trust, and a work hard play hard mentality.
Canopy's mission is to make taxing work simple.
Canopy is building sophisticated, cloud-based software to make resolving IRS collections easier on tax professionals and their clients. It allows effortless gathering of client information and documents, robust tax analytics, auto-completion of tax forms, and more.
Want to learn more about Canopy? Visit Canopy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accounts Payable Representative
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Manager, FP&A (Tech, Autonomous, & Payments)
Lyft, San Francisco
Customer Billing Coordinator-Intermediate
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Intersection, Secaucus, NJ
Talent Acquisition Specialist
SimilarWeb, New York
Senior Payroll Accountant
AppLovin, Palo Alto