Senior Product Manager - User Voice
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
- Expand the feature set of the self help products to provide the right information in real time without the need to speak to the Customer Happiness Team.
- Development of a structured feedback loop to ensure that our customers issues are fed back to the right part of the business so that we resolve and fix the root cause
- Development of an internal tool to provide a single view of the customer enabling the Customer Happiness Team to provide fast and accurate support when customers need it most
- Identifying and creating new and innovative solutions for our partners as we continue to grow in scale
You'll love this job if
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in a Product Manager / user insights / CX role for for a SaaS product, related online software product or digital product.
- You have proven success in developing and implementing effective user centric products with proven results.
- You have a passion for championing data-backed customer voice insights to product teams to enable the next generation of Canva products and experiences.
- You are able to persuade stakeholders through compelling business cases built on data, customer empathy, systems thinking with Canva’s broader goals in mind.
- You have worked with engineers and have a solid understanding of web tech stacks. You're familiar with the backend, frontend, and everything in between. You know that an engineer’s job is often to perfect the details; while your job is to map these details to the bigger picture.
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions—whether that’s analytics, user research, survey feedback, or in-person user testing. When presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions, arriving at appealing and practical solutions to problems.
- You are a problem solver who is excited by a challenge. You have a structured process to problem-solving and can take a problem—with many moving parts—and break it down into small achievable actions. You know when to be flexible though, and can alter your structure to fit the needs of the team and project.
- You are a user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to creating modern solutions, shipping new products, and addressing your users’ real needs.
- You are excited by the prospect of working directly on shipping simple, beautiful products. You’re aware of what it takes to get from envisioning ideas to delivering the final product.
- You consider yourself a bit of a creative. You enjoy pushing the limits of what is possible, dreaming up inventive solutions to solve challenging problems. You believe in Canva’s mission and want to be part of the team making it possible.
- You are a marketer at heart - You can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of growth, activation, and retention with respect to the platform and how that translates into user growth
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget for interstate or overseas individuals for you and your family
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.