Head of Enterprise Sales- China
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you’ll do...
- Revenue growth: rapidly growing Canva Enterprise in China to help hit the company’s overall Enterprise revenue aspirations (path to $200M ARR in 3 years)
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Enterprise business accelerates
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top SaaS business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, conversion rates, forecasting, hiring, performance management, enablement, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration
- Operational and infrastructure guidance: establish China sales team, deliver prioritized roadmap for systems (i.e., CRM, marketing automation, quoting, etc.), and set-up feedback loop of product needs to support Enterprise sales (i.e., government certification, SOC compliance, etc.)
- Growing and happy team: attract, motivate, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above
- Influence and drive better decisions and strategy: operate as an executive sponsor and thought partner to help shape Canva’s focus areas and key decisions the company makes
We’d love it if you have...
- Leadership: proven success scaling out sales teams with a track record of over-achieving targets within a market-leading SaaS business. Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results. Work with executive stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Integrity and trustworthiness
You will love it if you are...
- Independent / self-starter
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Equity options
- Fitness membership allowance
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.