Offsite Layout Designer
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
As a Layout Designer, you will:
- Create unique and original templates for various teams, themes, and topics
- Create design assets like illustrations and color palettes that help guide users in ensuring their designs are not only readable but also attractive and engaging
- Ensure the templates that we create are of the highest quality in terms of aesthetics and usability
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation and process improvement.
- Has an eye for current aesthetic trends, and understands how popular culture works and shapes society’s visual language
- Has a strong stylistic approach. Beyond trends, this designer should have a strong foundation in what makes a good design, based on design principles and elements
- Visualizes various unique design combinations from a set of pre-selected components
- Understands user thinking and interaction to improve usability
- Efficiently delivers output, maintains cadences, if not streamlining processes.
- Exhibits diligence in delivering output whether through design or quality assurance
- Effectively communicates and articulates ideas and challenges/blockersThinks on their feet and applies learnings and improvement initiatives on the fly
- Proactively engages in team initiatives and can work with very minimal supervision and offer suggestions to streamline and improve the processes.
- You have a stylistic approach and strong understanding of what makes a good design based on design fundamentals, principles and elements
- You have a keen understanding of design context based on visual, cultural, and popular trends
- You have an eye for design and can visualize unique content
- You have a keen understanding of user interaction and the importance of usability
- You can effectively simplify design concepts and articulate ideas and blockers
- You have a passion for improving and streamlining processes
- You enjoy collaborative working environments and idea exchanges
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Experience Designer
projekt202, San Francisco
Intrepid Senior Experience Designer
Accenture, MA - Boston, USA
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
UX Designer (contract)
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Project Management Intern, Brand Design
Vox Media, Washington, DC