- Define the Canva Indonesia growth marketing strategy, use analytics to identify and prioritize efforts for growth and determine strategy and execution
- Strategize, launch, manage and grow our brand new blogs in Indonesia: Design, Photography, Business.
- Optimize on-page SEO for the Indonesian blogs and SEO landing pages
- Optimize conversion rates and conduct landing page tests
- Contribute to optimizing the Canva platform for the Indonesian market
- Coordinate in-country research and gap analysis
- Retain and engage these users indefinitely – which means you’ll partner with our email marketing team, mobile team and data science team.
- Build the platform for virality and sustainability.
- Strategic thinker: A lot of the challenges you’ll face will have no clear solution. There will be no step-by-step manual. No playbook. You’ll have to work with our team to come up with one. You’ll need to be comfortable approaching problems from the top-down.
- Persistent: You’ll spend a considerable part of your day experimenting. A lot of your experiments will fail. Although this is challenging, you’ll be the kind of person who will be raring to solve the problems ahead.
- Impact: And this is why it is imperative that you’re driven to make an impact. Sometimes, you’ll need to do work you consider to be less thrilling for a prolong period of time to find that light bulb moment. Oftentimes, what you find interesting might not be the most impactful things to do – we want you to know how to prioritize very carefully.
- Pragmatic: Your ducks are never going to line up. Data breaks. Engineering takes longer than expected. These are obstacles you’re excited to overcome. You’d ask yourself, “Given this is true, what would I do? What decisions do I need to make?” You don’t concern yourself with ideals. Instead, you build pragmatic solutions to Canva’s most critical problems.
- At least 3 years experience working on SEO/growth and growing organic search traffic, not just doing “SEO”
- Excellent English language skills
- Native Bahasa Indonesian language skills
- Experience running a blog and working with designers, writers and developers
- Experience with data analysis and using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush etc.
- Experience performing keyword research
- You don’t necessarily know how to code but you are really tech-savvy (understand basic HTML, CSS, are familiar with design programs and terminology, etc)
- Experience running campaigns in social, email marketing, onboarding
- You’ll learn from and work with some of Australia’s and the world’s best talent, including Canva’s founders, engineers, product and growth professionals
- You’ll also be able to make a huge impact for a company that is really only just getting started
- Check out our incredible culture!
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Online Marketing MBA Intern
Mozilla, San Francisco, CA
Communications Manager, Asia Pacific
TripAdvisor, Singapore, Singapore
Social Media Campaign Associate with Arabic language
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Internal Communications Manager
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media- New York, NY
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, MA