- Work closely with the product and design team to deliver Canva’s iOS offering
- Create and ship high quality code that gets used by millions of people all over the world
- Participate in design and code reviews; contribute to the look and feel of the iOS application
- Engage in technical and product design discussions with the team
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks – with passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Collaborate with other team members to figure out the best solutions to difficult engineering and user experience problems.
- iOS application development experience
- Knowledge of native iOS architecture, frameworks, and the Xcode IDE
- Strong knowledge of Swift, experience with Objective-C is a plus
- Strong Computer Science / Software Engineering fundamentals
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (storyboards or UIKit), MVP application design, and nuanced UI.
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer, Product Security & Advanced Detection
Box, Redwood City, CA
PHP / Drupal Developer
Sr. Software Engineer - Tactical Engineering
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
Information Security Analyst
Pager, New York City
Solvvy, San Mateo, CA