- Own execution of manual and scripted tests across platforms such as Web, iOS and/or Android releases
- Perform exploratory testing of the Canva app
- Propose and develop test automation process and strategy
- Raise reports on test status, bugs, issues, and enhancements to the Engineering team and other teams
- Investigate, validate, and verify issues raised by the Customer Happiness Team
- Triage of issues, bugs, customer requests, and liaise with the Engineering team and close the loop in addressing concerns
- Report and manage third party vendors we use to do manual execution of tests
- BS in Computer Science / Software Engineering or a related field
- Coding and test automation experience of 2-5 years is a must.
- Solid experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium as framework. Specifically NightwatchJS, Webdriverio or similar.
- Working experience using Git and JIRA.
- Strong understanding of software/application architecture.
- Coding and scripting knowledge, not just selenium specific, but coding standards and best practices.
- Debugging, tracing, and troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of industry standard tools to debug web and/or mobile applications, e.g. CharlesProxy, Wireshark.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Background in engineering languages such as Java, PERL, PHP, Python, C++, API Testing, Shell scripting.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking ability to understand and investigate raised issues and propose efficient issue resolution.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders and different teams.
- Unit test, integration test experience is a must.
- Experience in iOS/Android mobile app testing and automation
- Appium experience is good-to-have.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest growing tech companies. Your work will impact millions of Canva’s global users.
- Learn from and work with some of Australia's best talent, including Canva’s founders, engineers, product and growth professionals.
- Perks including catered lunch meals every day by our in-house chef, fitness allowance, equity shares, and an unconventional workspace!
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Favor, Austin, TX
Executive Project Manager (w/m)
Snap Inc., London, UK
Software Engineer - Systems/Infrastructure
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Software Intelligence Systems
GitHub, Remote - US