Finance Manager, Commercial
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
- Ownership of all financial reporting and associated commentary and analysis, provided to the finance team, senior management / the Board and the wider business.
- Driving intuitive and informative reporting across Canva’s 18+ Groups (business units).
- Maturing the framework and regular cadence for management reporting, including appropriate revenue and cost attribution methodologies.
- Work with other teams within Finance (including analysts and business partners) to understand and measure performance at a Group and business wide level.
- Being the owner of the reporting element of our forecasting and reporting software.
- Owning the overall treasury strategy, including the forecasting of cash / currency requirements and short term cash strategies.
- Liaising with other country offices on their corresponding reporting and budgeting requirements.
- Review of certain transactional activities of more junior members of the team and the month end close process.
- Support the mentoring of more junior members of the team.
- Ad-hoc involvement and support in wider finance projects and strategic initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years relevant professional / experience;
- Professional experience in a commercial environment is ideal;
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent qualification;
- Experience with management reporting, forecasting and analysis is a must;
- Advanced MS Excel and financial modelling skills;
- Experience with Adaptive Insights is a bonus;
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Self motivated with a desire to learn;
- SaaS industry experience is a bonus;
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and within set deadlines, and;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.