UX Writer, Email & Messaging
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
You'll love this job if
- You have a passion for showcasing your storytelling in ways that can help grow a business: writing email drips, campaigns and newsletters, CRO and Sales skills.
- You’re obsessed with clarity, and an advocate for positive user experiences.
- You’re interested in contributing to product design – with error message copy, tool tips and more.
- Coming up with new ideas excites you, as you’ll be developing prototype content for new experiments.
- You like a strategic approach, rather than just churning out content for the sake of it. We’re focussed on content with impact.
- You are able to develop content quickly and strategically for split testing and take these learnings to inform your future work.
- You want to create content that will reach tens of millions of global users.
- You can collaborate to get the best outcome for our users, but can also work autonomously to get the writing done.
- You know how to switch up your tone depending on context – and you’re meticulous about brand voice.
- You stay on top of social media trends and are aware of how people are using platforms for their businesses or personal use.
What we look for
- At least 4 years professional content writing experience writing a range of material (emails, in-app messaging and notifications, UI copy, landing pages, blogs etc)
- Proven understanding of digital marketing specifically in relation to content and email marketing.
- Understanding of UX writing principles.
- Ability to write and deliver high-quality content for multiple channels and mediums in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate versatility of writing styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Very collaborative and solution-focused approach when working with teams and groups.
- Able to work autonomously in content execution
- Passionate about great content and how it contributes to an amazing user experience and enables growth of the product.
- Good understanding of how to read data to map out customer journeys and touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.