Sr. Global Learning Administrator
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you’ll do...
- Work across teams to seamlessly coordinate regular learning events
- Track KPIs, analyse feedback from learners, and provide recommendations to constantly iterate on our University
- Assist in the development of engaging learning content
- Manage and curate our online learning platform and resources, including managing audio recordings, filmings, blogs/articles, slide decks / documents (through the Google suite and the Canva app) to ensure the smooth execution of programs
- Develop surveys and coordinate interviews/focus groups
- Write and send engaging and learner-centric communications to learners and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with our internal stakeholders, external vendors, and our guest speakers
- Manage attendee lists and incoming registrations with an eye for detail
- Innovate to find operational efficiencies and improvements
- Respond to support questions and provide ongoing tweaks to communications/process
- Some facilitation of sessions may be required
- Passionate: You have a passion and interest in learning, development and growth. You have a commitment to constantly developing yourself.
- Organized. You have superior organisational skills and attention to detail, and you’re not easily overwhelmed. You enjoy ensuring projects and events run smoothly.
- Self-driven. You follow through on all your tasks with integrity.
- Tech savvy. You can confidently navigate systems and tools, and constantly find ways to make tasks more efficient.
- A project manager. You have proven experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment — and the ability to work within tight timelines.
- A planner. You’re always thinking ahead. You challenge yourself to think big, understand dependencies, and approach problems with a global mindset.
- Interpersonal. You’re comfortable communicating with senior leaders and managing external partners and vendors.
- Fun. You're charismatic — you can talk to anyone and in front of a crowd. You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world. You have a passion for developing people and the business.
- Creative. You demonstrate excitement and creativity when running an event and you’re constantly looking for ways to innovate and solve challenges on-the-spot as they arise.
- Motivated. You’re obsessed with results and you love grinding away at issues.
- Results driven. You use data to inform decisions and put forward recommendations. You get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organisation, and you proactively follow up with partners to make sure that your project is on track.
You'll love this role if you...
- Have a BA/BS degree in Human Resources or equivalent area
- Have experience in HR and Learning
- Have experience coordinating events with various moving parts and players
- Have experience in project management
- Have experience navigating stakeholder groups
- Have some facilitation / presentation skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Are open to and welcome change, and have the ability to problem solve/troubleshoot, and quickly iterate
- Are willing and eager to learn
- Have passion for employee engagement
- Equity options
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.