Graphic Designer for Enterprise (Quality Assurance)
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
As our Graphic Designer (Quality Assurance), you will:
- Inspect and update our library of templates to ensure that it remains 100% on-brand and relevant.
- Update existing templates in the library and ensure that what we create are of the highest quality in terms of aesthetics and usability.
- Create unique and original templates for our Enterprise and Partnerships clients, different teams working on different themes, categories, and topics.
- Identify opportunities for layout and template creation that require visual upgrades through inspection of our library and user feedback.
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation, adhoc design projects, and process improvement.
- Act upon requests for quick template changes, based on user feedback gained from our Enterprise, Partnerships, or team feedback.
About the candidate
- Should have a strong foundation in what makes a good design, based on design principles and elements
- Visualizes various unique design combinations from a set of pre-selected componentsUnderstands user thinking and interaction to improve usability
- Efficiently delivers output, maintains cadences, if not streamlining processes.
- Exhibits diligence in delivering output whether through design or quality assurance
- Effectively communicates and articulates ideas and challenges/blockers
- Thinks on their feet and applies learnings and improvement initiatives on the fly
- Proactively engages in team initiatives and can work with very minimal supervision and offer suggestions to streamline and improve the processes
- Self-motivated and well-organized
You'll love this role if
- You have a stylistic approach and strong understanding of what makes a good design based on design fundamentals, principles and elements;
- You have a keen understanding of design context based on visual, cultural, and popular trends;
- You have an eye for design and can visualize unique content;
- You have a keen understanding of user interaction and the importance of usability;
- You can effectively simplify design concepts and articulate ideas and blockers;
- You have a passion for improving and streamlining processes;
- You are a team-player and enjoy collaborative working environments and idea exchanges
What you'll learn at Canva
- How to think creatively and collaboratively into the future. We are passionate, inspired, motivated individuals who are excited by big vision projects that give us all the opportunity to think like a CEO—constantly pushing ourselves.
- How to push your creativity and passion to the limit. How to solve problems that have never been solved before
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us every day
- Fitness membership allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.