- Produce engaging and shareable social media content showcasing the stories of Canva’s team and design community. This will include product launches, case studies, events and quirky promotional content on what it’s like to work here
- Grow engagement in the form of followers, likes and shares across Canva’s key social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Work with the team to look at ways social media can support wider campaigns
- Identify trending topics for content opportunities and develop a content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant content
- Work with our Head of PR and Internal Videographer to devise creative and impactful campaigns that help build a sense of community, educate our user base, or build awareness of Canva’s team and culture
- Build and manage an internal content “newsroom” to produce timely content across our channels
- Liaise with other teams internally to align content and tone of voice across individual social media profiles in selected international markets
- At least 3 years experience in an organic / user generated content social media strategy and execution.
- Experience developing brands across social media
- Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Snapchat)
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities whilst delivering quality and timely content
- While we won’t be taking any blood samples, we’d love to see some Startup DNA – you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes – ya gotta have hustle!
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Coordinator
Foursquare, New York
Teads, San Francisco, CA
Country Manager, Spain
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Industry Manager, Automotive (Cono Sur)
Teads, Buenos Aires
Marketing Compliance Project Manager
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA