- Work closely with designers and product managers to deliver various products and projects.
- Collaborate with the team and bring new ideas to the table
- Engage in technical discussions and the design of new features Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Comfortable working with a wide range of tools
- Strong Computer Science/Software Engineering background
- A generalist, with current Java experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a creative and analytic mind
- Deep knowledge of the web stack, networks, and Unix administration
- A strong bias towards action and getting things done
- AWS infrastructure
- Search infrastructure (Lucene/Solr, ElasticSearch)
- Horizontal scaling, Heroku, MapReduceBoth SQL and NoSQL stores
- Experience with working on a geographically distributed team, with strategies for keeping in sync with colleagues in HQ.
- Equity options in one of the fastest growing startups in the world
- Fitness membership
- Inhouse chef
- Company trips
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Security Assurance Analyst
Senior-Level Software Engineer - Web (m/f)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Production Engineer - Data Center (Facilities)
GitHub, Remote - US
Software Development Engineer - Android
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires