Senior Product Manager, Platform
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
- Serve as the domain expert for Media at Canva: understand the capabilities we support, what we’re building, and why
- Partner with product, technical, design and business stakeholders to prioritize and build what really matters
- Define a vision and strategy for new platform capabilities aligned with Canva’s mission & goals that delivers real value to our users
- Set the priorities and goals for our group and teams, track our progress, and manage stakeholder expectations
- You enjoy delivering value to users and laying a foundation for growth, whether that value comes from highly visible new features or platform improvements to support future use cases.
- You use data to support decisions and are comfortable aligning with stakeholders and making tough decisions about what we build.
- You see yourself as a product owner, and you’re eager to work with whoever it is across the company to get things done.
- You consider yourself organised, and enjoy the satisfaction of keeping a project on track.
What you'll achieve in your first 3-6 months...
- Understand our current platform capabilities & their use across Canva, work in flight and needs across the business, and how they align with Canva’s mission & goals
- Refine the long term vision and strategy for the Media platform, and partner with teams across the business to define new projects
- Launch new platform capabilities & unlock new features for users
You'll love this role if...
- You have 4+ years experience in product management of a software product, with bonus points for experience with rich media products
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You’re experienced and comfortable with proactively engaging stakeholders and working cross-functionally with multiple teams
- A strong technical background will be advantageous for this role, particularly for understanding the trade-offs involved in building a platform to support 10s of millions of users
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.