Creative Project Manager
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you’ll be doing...
- Work with direction from Creative Director to manage project(s)
- Researching relevant content and styles and apply that research to creative briefs
- Research the project topic(s) and determine the most high value content (most usable content for certain Canva users)
- Liaise with other internal teams (e.g. Templates team) to receive and action requests
- Work with team members and team processes to ensure relevant docs updated
- Liaise with photographers to address questions they may have, and if necessary, carry out basic admin tasks related to production and acquisition (contracts, invoices etc.)
- Work within the appropriate team tracking (Google Sheets, Monday.com etc.)
- Reach out to Creative Market (or similar) photographers and negotiate acquiring distribution rights to images
- Curate images into collections
You’ll love this job if ...
- You work quickly and efficiently to make sure we are bringing new and relevant content to our users in a timely way
- You champion diversity and inclusion that reflect in the work you do
- You have a passion for improving and streamlining processes
- You enjoy collaborative working environments and idea exchanges
We'd love it if you have...
- A natural eye for design and/or photography. Need to be able to determine if images meet the requirements laid out in a creative brief or a written request from another team
- Flexibility and adaptability. Projects will differ each season, and as mentioned earlier, there are times when all team members may be called on to help out with broader team goals (e.g. out-of-the-blue company wide initiatives, ingestion, review, metadata etc.)
- Research and investigation skills:
- Excellent written communication skills. A large effort within reaching our subgoals is acquisition, which will require first touch contact and back and forth negotiating (with support from Creative Director)
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
What you'll love at Canva..
- Free breakfast and lunch meals prepared by our in-house chefs!
- A 7am – 4 pm schedule in Makati (Win-win situation: fewer people on the road!)
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Sweat in good company