People Shared Services Analyst
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
As our People Shared Services Analyst, you will:
- Provide advice and support to our employees from pre-employment through to offboarding.
- Coordinate employee onboarding with various stakeholders to ensure new hires are set up for success.
- Ensure the highest level of data accuracy and data integrity within our HR systems.
- Generate and analyse HR reporting, drawing useful insights and offering recommendations.
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with others to resolve employee queries.
- Maintain our self-service knowledge base to keep information up to date and relevant for employees.
- Drive operational excellence within the People Shared Services function by maintaining living and breathing standard operating procedures.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide support to our people programs across all our global regions.
We'd love it if you...
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Economics or other relevant fields.
- Experience working in an HR Shared Service function (HR Administration or HRIS Support) that caters to other regions such as APAC, the Americas & EMEA.
- Familiarity with managing an HRIS such as Workday.
- Outstanding attention to detail, analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work to deliver results and in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused and collaborative. Key to this role is the ability to listen, prioritise, and deliver accurate and speedy results.
- Able to confidently work with various stakeholders to get things done, and maintain employee confidentiality, and data integrity and security.
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes and approaches.
- Brings energy, positivity and a proactive approach to work.
You’d love this job if...
- You’re a great communicator. You can talk to anyone and you know how to communicate tactfully, whatever the situation.
- You love working collaboratively. You understand that a HR team works best when working alongside the company to solve business problems.
- You’re customer focused. You listen, you understand, and you deliver speedy and quality results.
- You’re highly organised. You are detail oriented and excellent at prioritising to get things done in a fast-paced environment. You’re not easily overwhelmed.
- You’re highly adaptable. You welcome change, and have the ability to problem solve and quickly iterate.
- You’re eager to learn. You have a commitment to constantly developing yourself.
Nice to haves:
- Experience dealing with employee relocation and visa approvals.
- Familiarity with local laws of Australia.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest office in Makati!
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.