Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll do
- You are a process owner: you take charge in ensuring that we provide the best candidate experience to our applicants all throughout their getting-into-Canva journey. This means, you own communication and coordination with recruiters, hiring managers, and other stakeholders that are crucial in a candidate’s hiring experience.
- You support teams: you are proactive in supporting your client groups with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, hosting candidates, ensuring rooms are booked, liaising with candidates and leaders at Canva.
- You are an advocate of process improvement: you ensure that the talent acquisition and hiring teams have the best and efficient hiring process by optimising resources, researching and suggesting cutting-edge tools and software to use, and identifying trends and issues in the scheduling process and interviewer hiring resources.
- You obsess about great candidate experience: At Canva, we care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience isn’t anything different. You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You can effectively share the Canva story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador.
- You are data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
Required Experience & Skills
- At least 1 years of experience as an in-house coordinator supporting a fast-paced hiring team.
- Have experience in improving processes, identifying issues and gaps in processes, and suggesting user-focused improvements.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills - you must be 100% comfortable writing emails, preparing candidates for interviews, and communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Have prior experience in building and maintaining successful stakeholder relationships across the various functions globally.
- Have experience managing small projects with a focus on quality and on-time turnaround of deliverables
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, a curious demeanor, and be self-motivated by the desire to hone your recruitment and team-building skills in a challenging, yet fun, casual environment
- Have a genuine desire to work within a fast-paced, cross-cultural, technology product startup environment catering to millions of users all over the world!
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Brewing up the future, today.