Director of Customer Success
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll do:
- Define and implement a strategy to improve customer experience, motivate/scale the team, develop talent, improve customer growth and retention
- Analysis of operational metrics to determine strategic wins and drive process improvements that will unlock value for our customers.
- Implement, improve and standardize key processes to ensure a consistent and reliable journey for customers.
- Own the strategy for how we deliver support to Enterprise customers of all sizes. Develop programs and playbooks that support customers in a one-to-many delivery model all the way up to a strategic motion that supports one-to-few.
- Forecast retention on a Monthly and quarterly basis
- Work with Marketing to understand, and document the customer journey, and deliver campaigns that yield stronger results in customer growth and retention.
- Grow the leadership capability in the org through hiring and mentorship. Develop and implement strategies that create a learning environment, attract and retain top performers, reduce ramp time, and scale the team.
- Provide direction to the team by offering guidance on customer account management strategies, tools and approaches with their strategic accounts.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of management experience in a fast growing global SaaS success organization serving tech-savvy enterprise customers.
- Experience building Customer Success/Service Teams(i.e. Onboarding Specialists, Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, etc.) in high velocity environments.
- Understanding of basic SaaS and business metrics with the knowledge of how to modify strategic plans to deliver against targets; proven track record of delivering results for the business
- Customer support or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- You have related experience in building a customer-centric culture that champions a customer first mentality
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Private Health Insurance
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.