Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll do:
- Coordination of the forecasting and planning process utilising Canva’s forecasting tool, Adaptive Insights
- Be responsible for the team’s compliance of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting. This includes collaborating with local finance teams (e.g. Finance Business Partners/Corporate Accounting) to ensure inputs are fed into the consolidated forecast for the Group
- Completion of centrally based forecasts e.g. Revenue/Cost of Sales/Central expenses etc.
- Collect and provide commentary on major variances to forecasts, budgets and prior month/year actual results
- Work with key stakeholders to enhance and refine models, dashboards, and analysis with the goal of helping them use our financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Establish new Ways of Working through continuous review & improvement of processes, such as automating time intensive steps
- Help to enforce financial controls within the organization, including assurance of financial integrity and accuracy around the monthly close process
- Become proficient in using the financial applications and systems (e.g. Netsuite, Adaptive Insights, etc.)
What we're looking for:
- At least 3-5 years relevant professional experience in a commercially focused finance role; with prior knowledge and hands on expertise in FP&A
- Strong forecasting skills with experience in handling and analysing complex, high volume data with excellent attention to detail
- Have experience in Adaptive Insights (our forecasting tool) or any other financial planning system
- Advanced Excel skills
- A natural affinity with stakeholders; someone who can demonstrate strong business partnering capability
- Possess outstanding analytical skills
- Strong critical eye for detail with an ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Hands on approach with a willingness to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Ideally a CA/CPA qualification or working towards completion
- Ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, be proactive and able to deliver within agreed deadlines
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day!
- Professional education allowance
- Free Yoga membership
- In house gym and personal trainer
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events + fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.