Community Manager (Canva PH)
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you’ll be doing...
- Produce engaging social media content to educate, inspire and entertain our community of users. This will include video tutorials, engagement posts, fun challenges, product launches, case studies, live events, and quirky promotional content
- Identify trending topics for content opportunities and develop a content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant content in our Facebook communities
- Grow the community in the form of new members/followers, monthly active members, interactions and comments
- Engage and share the #Canvalove with the community through local social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Perform daily admin tasks to ensure the good functioning of our Canva communities: members and posts approvals, answering members’ questions, engaging in the conversation, etc.
- Work with our PH Community team and video editor to create impactful content that help build a sense of community, educate our user base, or build brand awareness
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns and new content ideas for the Canva PH social media channels and communities
- Liaise with the other community managers at Canva to align content, tone of voice and branding across individual social media profiles in selected international markets.
- Create monthly insights reports and keep track of KPIs to analyze content performance across the Canva communities on Facebook.
- Build and create our social media strategy by understanding different needs and cultures across our local communities.
We' d love it if you have
- At least 3 years experience in an organic / user generated content social media strategy and execution.
- Experience creating video content for social media (Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Linkedin)
- Experience managing large Facebook groups, ideally for an international brand
- Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them to create passionate communities (Facebook, Facebook groups, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities whilst delivering quality and timely content
What you'll love at Canva..
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- HMO with free dependents
- Professional Educational Support
- Gym Benefits
- Free breakfast and lunch meals prepared by our in-house chefs!
- A 7am – 4 pm schedule
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Strategy and Insights Director
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN