Head of Talent and Organisational Development
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll do:
- Not just be a part of the story, but help to write it: In this role you will have overall leadership across the design and delivery of a wide range of talent, leadership development and organisational development strategies, policies and programs to help evolve Canva's approach to performance and organisational effectiveness
- Build the foundations for what we're about to become: Create and deploy a global, integrated talent management framework including identification and assessment, succession planning, emerging talent and high potential processes for the Canva rocketship
- Curate the development of Canva's future leaders: Work closely with Canva's leadership to design appropriate processes, tools and programs to embed an effective leadership development model
- Shape the workforce that will positively impact millions: Oversee the ongoing development and implementation of a world-class Learning and Development strategy, catering for a rapidly growing and diverse workforce
- Build the best team: Oversee the growth and development of the team and build the team needed to achieve our goals. Responsible for overseeing the Leadership and Professional Development, Internal Coaching and Talent teams.
What we're looking for:
- Extensive subject matter expertise in Organisational Development, Leadership Development and Talent Management with prior experience shaping and driving the talent and employee experience agenda
- Deep knowledge and experience in Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Planning, ideally in a rapidly scaling business
- Outstanding knowledge of emerging trends and best practice in learning and development including new approaches to adult learning
- Demonstrated history in advising and gaining traction with executive level stakeholders
- A proactive approach to identifying and recommending the application of new practices where appropriate
- Prior experience in developing and leading high performing teams with measurable and successful output
- Experience in a SaaS or heavily technology enabled business
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfasts and lunches for us each day!
- Professional education allowance
- Free Yoga membership
- In house gym and personal trainer
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events + fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiter, EMEA (French, Swedish or Dutch speaker)
Okta, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Sweden