Business Systems Analyst (Netsuite)
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll do:
- Leading the Financial Systems strategy and roadmap aligned with group goals and objectives, partnering with key Finance team leaders and stakeholders to define the roadmap and priorities
- Own all aspects of the Netsuite ERP and connected Finance operational systems, including configuration, testing of system changes, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Maintain documentation for all system configurations / setup and integrations
- Ensuring a robust control environment within the Finance ecosystem, owning access rights and associated processes
- Partner with other cross functional technology leads / teams to create and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues
- Working with third party system vendors, developing relationships and ensuring strong service delivery
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years experience, with a significant portion supporting finance and accounting systems and teams
- Technical experience with the Finance cloud ERP Netsuite is a must and a critical part of the role
- Experience with system implementations, integrations, scripting etc, working with data warehouses and third party systems and tools
- Process and systems analysis and design experience, program development
- Professional experience in a similar industry or high growth company experience being advantageous
- SOX ITGCs experience a bonus
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day!
- Professional education allowance
- Free Yoga membership
- In house gym and personal trainer
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events + fun and quirky celebrations
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.