What you'll do:
- Serve as main champion and point of contact for questions about Canva’s Reward programs
- Lead implementation for new and existing programs from end to end including: analysis, stakeholder engagement, project management, communications, and change management
- Partner with leaders to understand org design changes and proactively identify necessary adjustments that will enhance the job architecture and its governance
- Analyse available data to drive targeted programmatic decisions; designs processes to collect data from new sources
- Leverage knowledge of market dynamics to tie Canva’s jobs to the external market and annually review structures to manage salary and equity compensation
- Drive the execution of Canva’s reward cycle from communication to leadership through execution of outcomes in partnership with Reward team and HR Ops
- Craft simple comms to share information and educate leadership and employees about complex topics
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to enable a smooth partnership and fair and consistent review of offers
- A typical day in this role can be anything from deep analytical work, collaborating with the team to brainstorm new and exciting programs for our employees to fielding questions and enquiries regarding existing programs. You will meet with various leads across the business and strive to build strong relationships in order to help them understand our Reward strategy at Canva. You’ll catch up with your team for an amazing lunch in our catered office, and the day might round out with a few meetings collaborating with counterparts in TA and Finance on broad Reward initiatives.
What we're looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience in the reward field
- You’re passionate about reward's and the impact it can make on our employee attraction and retention strategy
- You’re driven not only by building and executing Reward programs, but by being a key point of contact for the business and playing a critical role in building vital relationships that listen to, educate and inspire our teams
- You’re a fantastic communicator and it's these communication skills that help you work cross-functionally with other teams
- You approach all relationships with the drive to collaborate and define and work towards shared goals
- You have a bias for action and you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and muck in: no task is too small (or big!) if it helps the team around you to be more effective, and rallies them to achieve their goals faster
- You have a great blend of hands-on operational and design/strategy experience and enjoy deep analytical work
- You understand that not everyone is a Reward's expert, and you enjoy educating diverse stakeholders about various aspects of Reward program analysis and design
- You thrive on building programs from the ground up. from design through implementation and ongoing execution, and have experience setting up scalable systems to support a growing global workforce
- You’re someone who loves variety and having to juggle a diverse range of priorities and quickly shifting and honing your focus
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance.
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day - check out https://instagram.com/canvalife
- Free Yoga membership.
- Professional education allowance.
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Sponsored social clubs and team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.