Talent Sourcer & Researcher - Design
Canva, Sydney or Remote (Aus/NZ)
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you'll be doing ...
- Work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of their organisations and how each role you hire fits into Canva.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to develop and execute on creative sourcing strategies that make sure we’re bringing diverse talent into the product and design teams.
- Identifying top talent through a variety of passive channels including research, boolean, referrals, events and sourcing campaigns. Think creatively about reinventing the way we identify top talent.
- Keep candidates warm and engaged! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for. Create and nurture talent pools in our ATS through regular and well-adapted communications, content, events etc
- Develop a strategy for diversity sourcing, increasing the diversity of candidate pools and improving the equity in our hiring process
- Share the Canva story, vision and culture with prospective candidates and act as a brand ambassador when representing Canva and job opportunities in the external marketplace.
- Interview and pre-screen prospects identified prior to transferring successful applicants to the recruiter.
- Build external market intelligence through developing talent insights so our teams can understand the talent landscape that map to Canva’s hiring goals. Identify target companies, products, countries, user groups and networks leading to potential talent pools for current and future needs at Canva.
- Ensure integrity of data and the free-flow of information across the Sydney, Beijing, Austin and Manila offices by meticulous note-taking and utilization of our applicant tracking tools and platforms.
- Provide the TA Lead and recruiters weekly / fortnightly sourcing activity report to include metrics, sourcing plans, priorities and initiatives.
Experience you'll have ...
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring top design or product talent.
- You have a keen eye for exceptional and beautiful design
- You value diversity and take pride in building a team that brings together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression.
- You’re a hustler! You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated talent sourcer who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative and proactive. You love to research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
- You have the aptitude to leverage our product, culture and mission of Canva to attract the right candidates.
- Tact, diplomacy and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various sensitive situations across the role.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders, including the founders and senior management.
- A Demonstrated interest in product and design and a desire to learn more.
- You are a strong advocate for candidate experience.
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.