- Produce engaging content to educate, inspire and entertain our community of teachers. This will include video tutorials, webinars, engagement posts, fun design challenges, product launches, case studies, live events, and quirky promotional content.
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns and new content ideas Develop a content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant content in our teacher’s community.
- Grow the community in the form of new members/followers, monthly active members, and engagement
- Engage and share the #Canvalove with the community through your witty, empowering, and engaging responses
- Perform daily admin tasks to ensure the good functioning of our Canva communities: members and posts approvals, answering members’ questions, etc.
- Work with our creative team to create impactful content that help build a sense of community, educate our user base, or build brand awarenessLiaise with the other community managers at Canva to align content, tone of voice and branding across individual social media profiles in selected international markets.
- Create monthly insights reports and keep track of KPIs to analyze content performance across the Canva communities on Facebook.
Experience you will need
- At least 3 years experience in organic / user generated content social media
- At least 4 years of experience in community strategy & execution from the group up and at scale, with good understanding of engagement tactics via local social channels
- Experience building communities via events, partnerships, outreach and online
- Experience creating content for social media and communities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience managing large Facebook groups, ideally for a local brand
- Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them to create passionate communities (Facebook, Facebook groups, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities whilst delivering quality and timely content
- While we won’t be taking any blood samples, we’d love to see some Startup DNA – you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes – ya gotta have hustle
When applying to this role, please provide the following:
- Your resume
- Previous work samples
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.