Project Manager (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
Canva, Manila, Philippines
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What you’ll do...
- Move projects from chaos to clarity - We receive briefs in all shapes and sizes, from rough ideas to more well-thought out complex requests. You’ll be responsible for triaging incoming requests and identifying the project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, understanding timelines, managing sprint planning, resourcing and deadlines.
- Bring science and rigor to prioritisation process - We are a very data-driven business and this extends to the prioritisation of our projects to ensure we’re working on the highest impact initiatives. You’ll take the lead in creating and implementing a robust prioritisation framework across landing page creation and experimentation to ensure that the team is focused on the highest impact projects.
- Master problem solver - You’ll be able to effectively negotiate deadlines and play a key role in ensuring that the team is able to spend their time effectively to deliver value by working on their specific tasks through giving immediate clarity on tickets and unblocking any hurdles that come up along the way. Internationalisation is a key aspect of our team strategy so you’ll be working closely with our global teams to manage translation and localisation processes.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively - You’ll be able to understand the complexity of working with multiple stakeholders with different needs. You will be the main point of contact for the team, liaising with various stakeholders across the organisation to clarify briefs, align expectations, manage deliverables and timelines as well as identify future opportunities for collaboration. You’ll work closely with engineers, designers and CRO specialists in the team to help define the scope of projects and help craft and deliver on our roadmap.
What we’re looking for...
- You have 3+ years experience in project management, ideally within a digital marketing, advertising or SAAS company (experience managing landing page teams is preferred). As a bonus, you’ve worked in website redesign or re-platforms, or experience in Digital Marketing platforms and email marketing.
- You have practical experience with content management systems and project management software (Jira, Asana, etc.)
- You’re a go-getter and a hustler - you can rally different teams to reach your goal and achieve the seemingly impossible.
- You love operational excellence. This is a left brain, meets right brain role, requiring both the ability to plan, organise and execute, along with a creative streak.
- You have a gift for communication and liaising with stakeholders, helping to align expectations, clearing up briefs and timelines with a knack for unblocking issues and moving things along.
- You can translate business objectives into project briefs and project briefs into action plans and tickets for a variety of channel and product owners, engineers, designers and stakeholders.
- You are comfortable in chaos and ride through change like a boss. Balancing the information available to you, you’re able to find solutions even without perfect precedents or direction, and map out a path to clarity and execution.
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves with any task towards the bigger picture, no task is too small if it makes the team around you more effective.
- You have a proven track record working with digital designers on projects that involve UX and UI, you understand their processes and are able to create accurate estimations of work.
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Help the world share their story