Senior App Store Optimization Strategy Manager (Hybrid)
Canva, Los Angeles, California, United States
Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
What You'll Do
- Work on Canva’s global ASO strategy across over 50 countries and 100 languages
- Work alongside the mobile & app user acquisition team to contribute to the strategic framework and roadmap for ASO for both mobile & desktop apps
- Evolve the ASO testing methodology & experimentation to maximize impact
- Ensure relentless prioritization to deliver a roadmap optimized for impact at scale and aligned with business priorities
- Engage other teams to identify opportunities for high impact growth initiatives
- Support impact measurement initiatives and work alongside data scientists to build measurement solutions
- Manage agency consultation projects to support filling knowledge gaps and accelerating growth
- Support incrementally measurement initiatives across paid and organic. Work closely with the performance marketing team for experimentation opportunities and initiatives to drive incremental growth
Who You'll Be
- At least 4-5 years ASO experience on a global scale, with a proven track record of devising and implementing ASO strategies and partnering with the app stores to grow mobile audiences.
- Experience across both branded and non-branded terms, and how to create impact for apps that are relevant for a large variety of non-branded search terms.
- Agency or client side, we don’t mind as long as you have experience growing organic installs and improving conversion for all traffic sources — not just doing ASO or improving keyword ranks without real impact. We don’t set goals or measure success by keyword ranks.
- You’re a big thinker and are excited to test new strategies to achieve step change growth on the storefronts (keep in mind that no black hat or grey hat tactics are allowed).
- Experience working with App Store Connect and Google Play Developer console is a must. Along with App Store Optimisation tools like AppAnnie, Mobile Action, AppTweak, Storemaven and so on.
- Experience working with desktop apps stores such as Microsoft Store and App Store Connect for Mac apps will be highly regarded.
- Proven understanding of how app stores operate and what drives performance. And we want to see a passion for ASO!
- Passionate about cultural localisation and the role it plays in the way we approach online marketing. Experience with ASO across different locales and markets is a must.
- Clear, concise and persuasive verbal and written communication. Ability to convey strategy and prioritization to senior stakeholders.
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.