Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software
- Design 2B marketing plan, including target audience definitions, customer needs study, competitive analysis and benchmarking, product offering and package, go-to-market initiatives, and return on investment analysis, and clearly lay out business roadmaps tied back to overall China strategy, including product development and template creation, etc.
- Generate leads to build up the pipeline of potential business customers through various channels, including personal connections, LinkedIn, seminars, etc.
- Build connections with potential business customers, including but not exclusive to big brand name companies, franchises and platforms which have strong design use cases of Canva.
- Promote Canva directly to potential business customers, and establish smooth "selling" process, including pitching, sell-in, on-boarding and follow-up with customer service.Identify customer needs and potential gaps on product offering and design templates, and establish a feedback loop with cross-functional teams for product improvement and template offering.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we have the right planning, budgeting and reporting in place.Gradually extend scope of work to revenue generation (leaning towards a sales role), or build up the team for 2B marketing to scale the pipeline generation
- At least two years of relevant customer service experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking ability – you need to be able to read between the lines of a customer’s issue and try to find the underlying cause
- Technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums
- Effective multitasking skills – ability to handle multiple accounts ensuring consistent excellent quality of work
- Previous experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
About us At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. You can also choose from hundreds of professional templates to create social media graphics, presentations, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Want to learn more about Canva? Visit Canva's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Marketing Manager
Yotpo, New York
Government Affairs Intern
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Marketing Team Member
Bright Cellars, Milwaukee, WI
Events Coordinator - Cambridge, MA
Cic, Cambridge, MA
Area 1 Security, Redwood City, CA
Sales Development Representative