Captify is a global advertising technology company and the pioneer of Search Intelligence.
Powering decisions globally for brands, Captify uses its proprietary Semantic Technology to analyse over 33 billion monthly searches from over 2.2bn
consumers worldwide. Captify’s technology produces game changing insights and powers highly effective media activations on every channel and on every device. Captify’s cutting edge product suite is powering campaigns for hundreds of the world’s largest brands, including Apple, Disney, Amazon, Nike and Spotify.
To date, Captify has raised $13 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. After 7 years of global expansion, Captify now operates globally with Headquarters in London and offices in Manchester, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Kiev, New York, Boston and Chicago. Captify’s global team of 200+ are powering record company growth and disrupting the global advertising industry.
The candidate needs to be; passionate about digital advertising and hitting client KPIs, love problem solving and lateral thinking, to have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working as a team. We’re looking for candidates who are not afraid to test a wide variety of optimization methodologies and are motivated by building and growing Captify’s success.
You will be optimizing display, video and mobile campaigns using Search data. Working collaboratively with Client Strategy, Technology, Product and Analytics teams on a daily basis, the candidate must have trading experience with a strong technical understanding of programmatic buying and RTB through major DSPs. You will be responsible for
· End to end campaign ownership
· Hitting KPIs
· Optimising multiple Search Targeting Display campaigns
· Liaising closely with Client Strategy, Technology, Analytics and Sales Departments
· Experience using Appnexus or DBM consoles or similar
· Proven track record in optimising programmatic, direct response and brand advertising campaigns via real time bidding platforms
· Previous experience in display, video and mobile campaign optimisation
· High success rate in hitting client goals – CPA, CTR, ROI, COS, VTR, etc
· Strong understanding of US publishers and exchanges
· Clear communication and organisation skills – examples of working with clients and agencies.
· Good excel skills and a strong analytical mindset
Strong problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure