Are you a hungry Management Accountant with a desire to grow? Do you want to work for a company that will help you with that development? Do you want to work for a global company where you still make a difference? We are looking for a proven Management Accountant to join our team in our London HQ. Being responsible for your territory, you will show an energetic and positive attitude being responsible for a wide range of important duties.
So, who are we?
Captify is a global advertising technology company and the pioneer of Search Intelligence. Powering decisions globally for brands, Captify uses its proprietary Semantic Technology to analyse over 33 billion monthly searches from over 2.2bn
consumers worldwide. Captify’s technology produces game changing insights and powers highly effective media activations on every channel and on every device. Captify’s cutting edge product suite is powering campaigns for hundreds of the world’s largest brands, including Apple, Disney, Amazon, Nike and Spotify.
To date, Captify has raised £10 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. After 7 years of global expansion, Captify now operates globally with Headquarters in London and offices in Manchester, Paris, Madrid, Kiev, New York, Boston and Chicago. Captify’s global team of 200+ are powering record company growth and disrupting the global advertising industry.
What is in it for you...
- Competitive base salary
- Lovely location - seconds from Covent Garden
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
- A range of flexible benefits
What you will be doing...
- Produce monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ownership and review of balance sheet accounts and reconciliations
- Control of accounting for deferred revenues, prepayments, payroll and accruals
- Responsible for accounting for all revenue
- Raising and sending sales invoices to clients
- Responsibility for the intercompany reconciliations
- Undertake ongoing review of cash flow
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
-Support the head of finance in the preparation of local and IFRS annual statutory financial statements and supporting schedules for the year-end audit process
- Analysis of business cost centres
- Ad Hoc requirements as needed in Finance
What do you need to have?
- Qualified Accountant or part-qualified with proven experience in a management accountant role (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel (vlookup, pivot tables)
Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the need to work to deadlines
- Understanding of modern management information systems
- A self-starter, capable of taking the initiative, and understanding quickly
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- A team player
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Degree in a finance related subject
So if you are ready to be a part of the Captify journey then apply now!