Captify is a global advertising technology company and the pioneer of Search Intelligence. Powering decisions globally for brands, Captify uses its proprietary Semantic Technology to analyse over 33 billion monthly searches from over 2.2bn
consumers worldwide. Captify’s technology produces game changing insights and powers highly effective media activations on every channel and on every device. Captify’s cutting edge product suite is powering campaigns for hundreds of the world’s largest brands, including Apple, Disney, Amazon, Nike and Spotify.
To date, Captify has raised $13 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. After 7 years of global expansion, Captify now operates globally with Headquarters in London and offices in Manchester, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Kiev, New York, Boston and Chicago. Captify’s global team of 200+ are powering record company growth and disrupting the global advertising industry.
The candidate will be selling Captify’s Search Intelligence product suite to advertising buyers in the US. The candidate must have extensive media buyer/planner contacts at key US agencies, and must be able to demonstrate a proven sales history. The candidate will also have experience and knowledge of the programmatic market.
· Selling Captify’s Search Intelligence products
· Sourcing, pitching and closing, planning and buying agency deals.
Required skills and experience
· Online experience – preferably in performance advertising
· Expertise around ROI advertising online
· Experience of pitching and closing agency accounts
· Strong track record of performance against targets
· Excellent communication skills
· Self starter, intuitive and highly motivated.
· Strong knowledge and opinions on some of the issues that are likely to face the industry over the next year or so
· Understanding of agency trading desks and the impact of those on independent display companies
· Solid understanding of the display marketplace, and the role of DR, brand and video within that
· Good contacts across agency groups
· Track record in driving incremental new business in addition to account management