- Product Definition: Lead definition and prioritization of Carbon’s software solutions, drawing on our full range of underlying technologies, including hardware, software, and materials.
- Customers and Markets: Conduct primary and secondary research to understand our customers and the broader market opportunities they represent.
- Product Roadmap: Collaborate with senior product management, development, marketing, operations, sales, customer care and the executive team to define our product strategy and roadmap.
- Business Model and Pricing: Ensure that our business model is as customer-focused and innovative as our technology.
- Competitive Analysis: Understand the world of polymer manufacturing and our unique position within it.
- Product Development Stakeholder: Work with developers and designers to bring our product visions to life. Continuously refine product plans based on learnings from development progress and our target customers. Ensure visibility of updated product plans as these refinements occur.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a Product Management role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate a team towards a shared vision.
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills.
- Previous startup or entrepreneurial experience preferred.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Information Security Analyst
The Trade Desk, Ventura, CA
Glossier, New York, NY or Montreal, QC
产品经理 - 用户增长
AfterShip, China - Shenzhen
Product Marketing Manager
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
R&D Product Manager
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Associate, Pricing Strategy
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA