Duties of the Channel Sales Manager
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the Carbon marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the GM, Dental Business.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
Background of the Channel Sales Manager
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English and German - other languages a big plus
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Warehouse Global Business Analyst
Technical Account Manager - Dublin
Part-Time City Operations Representative
Key Account Manager, Transport (Minnesota)
VOCC Sr. Ops Tech Support Specialist
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Technical Program Manager - Operations
eero, San Francisco