- Retain and nurture current Carbon customer accounts.
- Drive territory sales expectations and results through the selling of additional offerings to current accounts within assigned sales area.
- Service and retain accounts by addressing on-going customer needs.
- Leveraging existing relationships within current accounts to assure all additional customer needs are addressed.
- Maintaining and updating current product and services knowledge.
- Assisting with data collection from accounts as required
- Attending regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Completing accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Utilizing and maintaining calling and prospecting activity reporting using the Salesforce account management system.
- Maintaining, completing, and submitting paperwork/reports in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Building and managing long term relationships with current accounts through regularly scheduled contact.
- Acting as the point of contact and providing quality product, program, and service information to accounts in a timely manner.
- Responding to accounts in a prompt manner.
- Ensuring account files are accurate and current.
- Represent Carbon in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory policies.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Experience in a post-sales role in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or pertinent experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the dental industry, or with dental laboratory customers.
- Experience with 3D printing or additive manufacturing.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Specialist (French Speaking)
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Experience Specialist - Contract Role
Restaurant Partnership Manager
Wolt, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Bulk Handling Systems
Industrial Project Manager
Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems
Desktop Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Mobile Retail Sales Expert
Enjoy, Austin, TX