- Perform mechanical assembly tasks in accordance with documented manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Perform test and measurement operations in accordance with documented manufacturing processes and procedures
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including set-up and calibration tasks, rework and quality testing related to the production sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Use sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determine and assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
- Help to document requirements for new products and processes
- Work with engineers in conducting experiments
- Experience with assembly and test tasks for high tech electro-mechanical products.
- Knowledge of how to use basic tools such as: torque wrench, multi-meter
- Experience with handling inventory beneficial
- Ability to work to production schedules with minimal supervision
- Able to use a computer to run test programs and record data, given instruction.
- Discipline in recording important information such as test data and serial numbers.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior QA Automation Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, Los Angeles
Engineering Director, Shopify Plus
Shopify, Waterloo, Canada
Site Reliability Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Workforce Management/Field Service Consultant
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Mobile Development Engineer
Front End Developer
Red Ventures, Atlanta, GA