- Measurement of raw material, operating process equipment, mechanical assembly activities, and measurement techniques, and in a clean room environment.
- Functions include measurement, mixing and dispensing of production chemicals used in a manufacturing or process area where accuracy of chemical composition is important.
- Monitor and adjust production processes and inspect finished products for quality and adherence to specifications.
- Follow documented procedures and checklists to ensure work is performed with the highest level of safety and quality.
- Perform equipment set-up and calibration, and may perform routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- Track and control hardware through the production process using databases and other computer based programs. Measure and record data associated with operating equipment.
- Maintain inventory of materials and track batch or lot number to the finished product by computer data entry.
- Follow standard processes for handling and disposal of waste chemicals and solvents used in the production process.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a clean room environment. Troubleshoot and resolve common issues related to parts clean management and utilizing the Parts Tracking System. Perform basic preventative maintenance activities and follow appropriate operation and cleaning procedures.
- Develop teamwork, leadership and technical skills. Work with engineering in conducting tests and experiments.
- Good dexterity and attention to detail required.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations with adherence to a high level of quality.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Computer literacy, ability to use excel, Email, other computer programs as needed.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- Associate’s degree in technical field is beneficial.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Linux Systems Engineer
Wish, San Jose, California
Senior Salesforce Developer
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Unbabel, Lisbon, Portugal
Senior Front-End Engineer
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Backend Engineer - Money
Heetch, Remote - Anywhere in Europe
Senior UX/UI Designer
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA