- During the training phase, the hire will become an expert in the Carbon printing process
- Following training, the hire will design and execute experiments related to part accuracy, print repeatability, and/or resin validation, beginning with a strong focus on Carbon’s emerging Dental program
- The hire will determine and describe best lab practices for new products, again beginning with the Dental program
- The hire will contribute to technical feasibility studies for new markets and applications for Carbon’s technology
- Hands-on experience designing and executing experiments
- Organized and highly adaptive to new situations
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as JMP
- Creative problem solver and high technical aptitude
- Undergraduate degree in STEM required. Compensation will reflect level of experience.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industrial Design Lead
IDEO, IDEO Shanghai
Senior Gameplay Programmer, Unreal
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Senior User Experience Designer
AKQA, New York City
Marketing Designer - Shipping Services
Shopify, Ottawa, Elgin - HQ
Director, Product Design
Strava, San Francisco, CA