- Collaborate with sales, business development, and marketing team members to develop and lead innovative, integrated, multi-touch marketing programs for the various industry sectors with a goal to generate high quality leads and help close initial and follow on sales opportunities.
- Perform market research to identify Carbon’s market potential, understand market segmentation, create marketing penetration plans, and build market leadership.
- In collaboration with Product Management, develop solution briefs, case studies, customer success stories, and product release collateral relevant to our verticals.
- Develop marketing launch programs and strong activation plans to increase product uptake rate.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on program results and effectiveness with clear understanding of the lead process, lead tracking, including ROI; advise on required changes where necessary.
- Drive marketing’s operational connection to the sales pipeline by target audience to ensure marketing programs are aligned with business demands and revenue targets.
- Consolidate feedback and market insights collected by sales, customer support, and training; input to cross functional strategy discussions
- In collaboration with marketing team-members produce and publish marketing content, directly manage all aspects of vertical sales enablement asset creation, and ensure that content is aligned with go-to-market messaging, brand guidelines, and positioning.
- Contribute to the development of the annual and quarterly marketing plans and supporting budget.
- Develop expertise in industry by understanding and monitoring market dynamics, competitive landscape, technology offerings, target segment groups, topics of interests, relevant industry publications, leaders etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering major; MBA is a plus.
- Proven track record with more than 4 years of experience in product management, product marketing, or field marketing ideally in one of the listed verticals (High Tech & Consumer Products, Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial, Dental).
- Experience designing technical marketing content & assets, as well as developing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate sales leads.
- Some knowledge of manufacturing, plastics manufacturing, and / or additive manufacturing is a plus.
- Understanding of the one or more vertical landscapes from design to production, including OEM and supplier decision-making behaviors a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary and multicultural organization.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Able to travel local and abroad for customer meetings, trade shows etc. (10-20% of working hours).
- Analytical thinker, fast learner, excellence in execution, team player, and customer focused.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Entrepreneur First Team, Singapore
Graphic Design Intern
IDEO.org, San Francisco, CA
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
TaskRabbit, San Francisco
Senior Marketing Business Analyst
Lumosity, San Francisco
Marketing Operations Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California