- Able to write large software components from scratch
- Design and implement novel data structures and algorithms to solve hard problems in a distributed compute setting
- 5+ years of experience in the design, development and deployment of highly reliable software systems
- Be comfortable working on *nix systems, with C/C++ and scripting languages
- Able to effectively optimize code paths across many software components
- Champion and help implement software engineering best practices like continuous builds, tests etc.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Vehicle Tightness Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Snap Inc., London, UK
Technical Analyst, App Submissions
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Java Solutions Architect - Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, New York, Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Seattle, Denver, Atlanta
Tools Engineer, Lytro Volume Tracer (LVT)
Lytro, Mountain View, CA