- Work on our customer facing single page application that helps user prepare 3D digital models and send them to the printer
- Push the limits of browser performance to provide a great user experience. We render and process models with millions of triangles in under a second.
- Work on complementary back-end components across numerous different technologies
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work closely with other engineers, product management, and UX/UI design to function efficiently and effectively as a small team
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (Angular, Vue, React) -- we use React.
- 3+ years software development experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to have
- Experience with three.js
- Experience with typescript
- Experience with the jest testing framework
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Data
Lucid, Sao Paulo
Solutions Engineer (Cantonese Speaking)
Software Engineer, Infrastructure
drive.ai, Mountain View
Senior Software Engineer (Oslo)
Web App Engineer (Remote)
Mattermost, Waterloo, ON
Full Stack Software Developer
Unbabel, Lisbon, Portugal