- You will conceptualize test plans for end-to-end validation strategy around all design changes that affect the printing process
- Understand the complex system interactions between the software, hardware, and material science as it relates to the print process
- You will identify technical issues and work closely with engineering teams to find solutions
- You will collaborate directly with cross functional team to specify system requirements, implement designs, and troubleshoot issues.
- BS/MS in Engineering Discipline
- Experience with material science, chemistry, or physics is a plus
- Familiarity of Hardware/Software Systems
- Strong communication skills and an interest in working with a multidisciplinary team
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Transformation Lead
Elementum, Elementum HQ
Pivotal Software, Beijing
MES Administrator - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Software Developer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Automation Test Developer - Full time