- Collaborates with the marketing team and other cross-functional teams (e.g. dental, life science, automotive, enterprise) to create B2B content that generates brand awareness and drives consideration for Carbon.
- Develop and deliver innovative, integrated, multi-touch content & programs for target segments that generate high quality leads to drive revenue and reinforces positive sentiment for Carbon.
- Conceptualize and execute innovative online and offline marketing strategies across owned digital platforms and media partners, including extensive knowledge in display, web, social media, SEM, email, nurture, direct, and events/experiential.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on campaign results and effectiveness, clear understanding of the lead process (product, medium, source, offer type, and target audience) lead tracking, including ROI, advising on required changes where necessary.
- Domestic + International field marketing asset development, including maintaining sound relationships with 3rd party partners to help execute across experiential, digital, social and partner channels.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders, including development of internal communications and implementation.
- 3 to 7 years professional marketing experience, B2B experience a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate & build awareness, positive brand sentiment, as well as demand generation.
- Experience with content development, general project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Experience with marketing funnel reporting & tracking (Pardot experience a plus)
- Demonstrated technical marketing aptitude.
- Pro-active, self-starter, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment across multiple functions.
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.