Full Stack Software Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City, CA
Stop prototyping. Start producing.
- Architect and build server and browser based systems that manage digital manufacturing pipelines and their components.
- Build both back-end infrastructure and user-facing features.
- Participate in design and code reviews, identify and communicate best development practices.
- 6+ years of production level experience shipping successful software.
- Experience with full-stack frameworks such as Ruby on Rails or Express/ Node as well as some experience with front-end development in React.
- Strong skills across relevant server-side technologies, including networking, security, databases, RESTful services and REST/GraphQL API development.
- Practical experience building and maintaining distributed systems utilizing distributed message queues and search engines (e.g. ElasticSearch)
- DevOps and/or operational experience and familiarity, e.g. AWS, Docker, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience building out testing infrastructure
- Experience utilizing and optimizing build infrastructure: e.g. Bazel, Webpack, Jenkins
- Manufacturing background (worked at a company in the manufacturing space before)
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.