- Define and implement scalable growth strategies for new business verticals.
- Establish relationships with design, product development and manufacturing influencers to broaden awareness and opportunities using Carbon’s platform.
- Drive development programs and clearly define goals and metrics for the team to execute flawlessly (including cost targets, technical product requirements, manufacturing constraints, etc.)
- Ensure close collaboration with the product/program managers to support customer product development efforts effectively.
- Identify and mitigate risks. Sniff out high-risk dependencies in the plan and fearlessly organize across teams to drive success.
- Escalate effectively. Distill key development issues for the joint leadership team and present vetted options for moving forward.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product development, business development, consulting or similar customer and/or executive engagement roles.
- Demonstrated ability for strategic vision, planning, challenging the “status quo” and execution.
- Experience in driving change management by partnering with various levels of an organization (technicians, individual contributors, and executive legal leadership) within a set budget and timeline.
- Experience in creating compelling assets and presenting the value proposition and competitive advantages of new technology.
- Experience in driving business cases, cost models and strategic financial analysis to drive a compelling need for change
- An intense drive to “win,” balanced with sound business decision making abilities.
- High level of confidence, integrity and self-awareness.
- Strong ability to listen to customers, understand their needs and objectives and drive towards an outcome mutually successful for all parties involved.
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, executive-level and technical communications skills.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.