Territory Sales Manager
Carbon, United States
Stop prototyping. Start producing.
- Establish technical competency in Carbon additive manufacturing and digital dental workflows. Act as a resource by staying up-to-date on current industry trends and advancements.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by selling new Carbon subscriptions and expanding current customer business with a focus on small to midsize labs.
- Execute territory business plan in partnership with the Territory Sales Director. Identify new opportunities. Build an active sales funnel of qualified opportunities in Salesforce.com and deliver weekly forecast updates.
- Use consultative selling approach to understand customer challenges and business objectives. Identify compelling events for change, business initiatives, decision criteria, quantifiable value and buyer roles in the decision process.
- Use financial templates to build business cases that demonstrate the economic impact of changing method of manufacturing.
- Stimulate market awareness. Build Carbon advocates (clinicians, technicians, and senior leadership) at each account.
- Support selling efforts by attending occasional industry events and trade shows.
- Minimum 3 to 5 year’s experience and track record of goal achievement in technology or capital equipment sales, or 3 to 5 years as dental laboratory technician.
- Ability to work from a home office in defined territory. 80% account contact via phone/web, and up to 30% territory travel.
- Energized by an evangelist sales process advocating for change to a new technology.
- Ability to learn and comprehend technical information to effectively educate customers.
- Professional, patient and a good listener when interacting with customers and teammates.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable with a dynamic, growing company
- Strong organizational and detailed skills.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, as well as Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Team player, positive attitude, growth mindset, integrity, accountability, adaptability, entrepreneurial, driven, results-oriented and ethical.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling business solutions to dental laboratories, including familiarity of traditional dental laboratory manufacturing methods and digital workflow.
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos