Sales Enablement Manager
Carbon, United States
Stop prototyping. Start producing.
- This position requires someone who has the ability to build a strong knowledge and understanding of the organization’s products, services, customers, competitors, and sales techniques.
- Oversee end-to-end performance: Responsible for looking after the development of current and new enablement initiatives, paying close attention on what is not working well and what is working well; while continuously optimizing existing approaches.
- Facilitation of alignment: As many revenue-facing teams experience a natural gap between them, the sales enablement manager often serves as the connective tissue that holds them together. Gather insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to execute initiatives/training that improve upon existing sales processes, and ultimately align to broader company goals.
- Technologically-savvy. The majority of sales enablement teams are working within Salesforce to support their programs, in addition they use Tableau, Clari - ability to use these existing tools is a plus. Ability to build training programs of existing applications as well as on-going learning curriculum to continuously empower the sales team.
- Project management. Responsible for multiple projects and initiatives, this position requires someone adept at strategizing the initiatives that will have the highest impact given available resources, and be able to leverage their organizational skills in order to anticipate roadblocks, juggle priorities, and meet completion deadlines.
- Exceptional communication. It’s vital to possess deeply acute skills as a listener, speaker, writer, and presenter. The underlying ability for a manager to possess all or most of these authentically is invaluable for things like cross-functional collaboration, trust-building, and behavior change.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience (Masters is a plus)
- Experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Involvement and participation in sales enablement groups or communities (ideal)
- Operations experience in customer facing teams is a plus
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Help the world share their story