Senior Software Engineer - Applications Team
Carbon, United States
Stop prototyping. Start producing.
- Push the limits of browser performance to provide a great user experience. We render and process 3D models with millions of triangles using WebAssembly
- Collaborate with a diverse team of engineers, product management, and designers to build user interfaces that delight our customers
- Own and drive projects end-to-end and influence technology and architectural decisions
- Mentor, educate, and support those around you, as well as be able to grow as a person and leader
- Familiarity with a modern front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue, etc)
- Experience with HTTP, HTML, CSS and web security concepts
- Passion for building elegant user interfaces
- Strong communication, debugging, and problem solving skills
Bonus points for...
- Experience with graphics and Three.js
- Experience with databases (SQL)
- Familiarity with build systems like Webpack and Bazel
- Worked with other languages we use (C++, python)
About Carbon WHO WE ARE Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science. Our vision is a future fabricated with light, where traceable, final-quality parts are produced at scale with CLIP technology. CLIP — Continuous Liquid Interface Production — makes this vision possible by combining engineering-grade materials with exceptional resolution and surface finish. HARNESSING LIGHT AND OXYGEN TO PRODUCE OBJECTS FROM A POOL OF RESIN, CLIP is a photochemical process that eliminates the shortcomings of conventional 3D printing by harnessing light and oxygen to rapidly produce objects from a pool of resin. From everyday products like tennis shoes and electronics, to industrial components, to highly customizable medical devices, CLIP makes it possible for creators to design the parts and products of the future.
Want to learn more about Carbon? Visit Carbon's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Workday Payroll /Time Tracking Consultant/Lead - Education & G...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA