The big picture
Cardlytics makes marketing more relevant and measurable through our Purchase Intelligence™ platform. Partnering with financial institutions (FIs) to run their banking rewards programs, Cardlytics has a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. By applying advanced analytics to this massive aggregation of purchase data, we make it actionable, helping marketers/ advertisers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, and measure the true sales impact of their marketing spend.
About the role
This role is will lead our research and operational data science teams. The team’s work is heavily involved in data exploration, feature development, ML/AI approach and model development, and deep learning at scale. We focus on text, time series, and anomaly detection modeling using traditional ML tools and deep learning methods. Beyond modeling the team will bring ML/AI solutions to full production working with the engineering teams.
What you will accomplish
• Lead a team of data scientists engaged in many areas of data science including deep learning, machine learning, text modeling, time-series forecasting, anomaly detection, and advanced complex models.
• Manage advance forecast models that provide advertising account managers with accurate predictions on running campaigns.
• Build AI and machine learning solutions that operate at scale in production environments.
• Assist other analyst teams in automating models and building python solutions from existing R, SQL, and other platforms
• Train and mentor junior data scientists and analysts in advanced modeling.
Skills and experiences that will make you successful
- Master's degree in Statistics, Engineering, Decision Sciences, or similar field (PhD preferred)
- 2+ years relevant experience as a Data Science Manager
- Experience with developing machine learning models and successfully automating scaling them for corporate wide usage
- Experience training, mentoring and developing data science talent
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL
- Knowledge of advanced statistical modeling, testing, data mining, and data science techniques
- Comfortable presenting to peers or to senior management
- Strong team and project management skills
- Advanced in modeling frameworks including Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- Proficient in Linux working in shell
- Experience with H2O, Data Robot or another automated AI tool a plus.
- Experience with Tableau and other data visualization is a plus
- Strong scientific approach to problem solving
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit
OURSTORY In 2008, Scott Grimes and Lynne Laube were bankers who understood the power of purchase data – if only it could be harnessed. With deep insight into the complex regulations that financial institutions face, they designed a bank- and privacy-friendly solution that would also serve as the foundation for marketing technology and analytics. In doing so, they linked two major industries: banking and marketing. And Cardlytics was born. Today, Cardlytics operates with a clear goal in mind: to make marketing more relevant and measurable with Purchase Intelligence.
Want to learn more about Cardlytics? Visit Cardlytics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Instructors, Data Science, Web Dev, Python, AWS... Atlanta
Code Immersives, Atlanta, GA USA